- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of providing, managing and improving the ENLIVEN App and your personal account within it together with any other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
As a Guest, you can use our App without creating a personal profile. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Guest.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our App
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any device information we receive to customize our App and your experience within it.
- Sharing Information
We DO NOT sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our App and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our App and Service. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations. We curently use Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics and Facebook Analytics. The resulting Non-Personally Identifiable information is stored on their servers.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Enliven The Mind and/or our Users.
SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. No Web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out from the App may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.